Out On Leave


I know there have been lots of changes lately. With me leaving Club West Chiropractic to go full time at Elements Massage in Roseville only to learn that they're preparing to shut down at the end of this month, you're probably wondering when and where you can schedule your massage with me!
Well, the short answer is that I am currently working on securing a location in Roseville in order to continue your journey of care & therapeutic massage!
The long answer is, I am currently on leave for 6 weeks while I help my daughter with her newborn and 1 year old babies! So while I am helping her, I will also be working on getting everything set up so that I can begin taking appointments again by October 12th! There are many moving parts, but feel free to reach out to me in the meantime and I'll be sure to be in touch to set up an appointment with you.
Lastly, don't be afraid to let me know if you're in dire need and I'll see what I can arrange for you while you wait for the launch of my new studio and the official opening of "Come Along With Me-Bee Well: Healing Massage & Bodywork, Therapeutic Coaching & Consultation"
Thank you so much for your patience while I build.
With Love,
Melissae "Bee" Bletsian

Come Along With Me-Bee Well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yet Another Milestone Reached!

Moving In!