The Booking Site is LIVE!!

 Each day is another step forward on this grand adventure of opening up my private practice massage studio!!! My FACEBOOK page is live! I'm registered on Google & the analytics are running! You can scan this QR code to send in your testimonials. 

And now, I'm opening for booking!!


 I am SO EXCITED to announce that the booking element is LIVE on my website!!! 
There are multiple ways to book with me: you can message me via the CONTACT ME page which is a great option for CASH paying clients or you can click on the BOOK NOW! button to schedule your appointment online!! 
 I will confirm each appointment. 
Be sure to indicate any enhancements you may wish to add and thoroughly read through the information on my website so as to understand my policies. 

Thank you for being on this journey with me & I look forward to serving you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yet Another Milestone Reached!

Moving In!